Friday, March 11, 2011

Why i heart peteralexander




















Peteralexander has always been my favourite store for pyjamas and loungewear, but recently i have become obsessed! The colours, patterns, packaging and overall stores presentation gets me every time. Sure it is pricey, but it's a great way to treat yourself when you have had a bad day, need some comfy slippers and a new nightie, before curling up to a good movie.

Sstores like peteralexander and lush that just have this great vibe, and shopping there leaves you with this good feeling. Peteralexander even dims its store lights to create a nigh-time effect, with warm lighting and the colourfulness of their products. The staff are all in peteralexander loungewear, and  sometimes wearing slippers.

They have comfy, girlie, and trendy fashions that always have a slight twist. Their t-shirts may be wrapped as a chocolate bar, or their lingerie packaged in a pink miniature closet.

And who can ignore their famous shopping bags!



















I remember my first time visiting the store, my mother asked me what i wanted her and i stared at her confused. i just wanted the shopping bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment